Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Problem with Twixtor in FCPX

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Phil GreenProblem with Twixtor in FCPX
by on Mar 29, 2012 at 12:47:26 pm

Hi... I have been looking to buy Twixtor on FCPX but I am hearing of some issues when used in FCPX.

Someone I know who uses it mentioned they are having problems as even though they have a licence they get the Yellow X registration screen which flickers on and off. As such they can only use it in FCP at the moment.
They tried reinstalling and select the install GUI licence option after putting in their registration info but the problem still persists.

I just wanted to know (before I invest a chunk of my own cash) if anyone else is having issues.
I need the plug in for some slomo work and if its going to be a problem I'll save the money and make do with FCP's Optical flow even though it's not as good based on the trial I have been testing.

Anyone else seeing issues ?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Peter LitwinowiczRe: Problem with Twixtor in FCPX
by on Mar 29, 2012 at 6:43:30 pm

I've seen people reporting this problem, and I'm guessing those people with the flash have not gotten them from us. We obviously cannot vouch for crack'd or stolen copies and what those versions may or may not do.

If you buy from us, we'll make sure you get a copy that works properly with respect to licensing and the "X".

Pete Litwinowicz
RE:Vision Effects

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Phil GreenRe: Problem with Twixtor in FCPX
by on Mar 29, 2012 at 7:01:04 pm

Thanks for the reply..

The person I was mentioning runs their own production business and they tell me that its a legal copy... since they don't get the issue in FCP.
I'll suggest therefore next time I speak to him that he pops is a support email (unless he has already).

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Peter LitwinowiczRe: Problem with Twixtor in FCPX
by on Mar 29, 2012 at 6:50:59 pm

If you buy from us, we'll make sure you get a copy that works properly with respect to licensing and the "X".

Pete Litwinowicz
RE:Vision Effects

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]