Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

How to use more than one WarpMorph BOUNDARY shape in RE:Flex?

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jeff CottleHow to use more than one WarpMorph BOUNDARY shape in RE:Flex?
by on Mar 22, 2012 at 9:32:47 pm

Hello,
and thanks for such excellent support esp. for products like RE:Flex WarpMorph which are an extremely close 2nd to Elastic Reality only because it allows Custom Correspondences and particularly Unlimited Multiple Boundary shapes.
I hope you could please show me how to use multiple boundary shapes in RE:Flex Warp.
For example,..
say i have a Top-Down-View photo of a basketball on a checkerboard floor and wish to,..
A) warpmove the basketball to the left without moving any checkerboard floor texture. And,..
B) also wish to move the checkerboard floor to the right. then,..
1st I'd use a boundary shape in the top layer surrounding the basketballs entire "To" and "From" shapes and movement. This works for A) preventing movement of any checkerboard floor texture, but fails for B) because the boundary also prevents the desired right-ways warping of the checkerboard texture since its outside the boundary shape.
In Elastic Reality's Group Editor you can assign multiple boundaries(barriers) around "To" and "From" shape pairs by Stacking their Boundary shapes beneath each pair in the Editor window.

1) Please show me how to use multiple boundary shapes in RE:Flex WarpMorph today or soon as possible as my partners and i need to purchase 28 copies as fast. Else we'll have to continue using ElasticRealilty for its multiple boundary capabilities even though RE:Flex renders better thru After Effects.
Talk soon,
looking forward,
Jeff C

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Pierre JasminRe: How to use more than one WarpMorph BOUNDARY shape in RE:Flex?
by on Mar 26, 2012 at 10:22:11 pm

I did not close this thread based on off-line discussion so here:

You have to split the morph in two
Take the "warp to" spline of that surrounds an area you don't want moving in second morph, and paste it two times in second warp (typically in a second comp). Two times so from and to are at that same location, this will lock these pixels.

Pierre

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]