Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

CFLE 3- No output via Black Magic Intensity Pro and Shuttle

COW Forums : Synthetic Aperture

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Daniel ChristieCFLE 3- No output via Black Magic Intensity Pro and Shuttle
by on Feb 20, 2012 at 2:17:30 am

Hi,

Has any one else had this problem? I am running AE 10.5.0 (CS5.5), Windows 7 SP1 with the bundled Colour Finesse LE 3.0.4. When I switch in to CF, the Intensity output holds the frame from AE. If I disable video output in AE, CF outputs a blck signal from the Intensity. I have tried both the Intensity Pro card and the Shuttle USB version and have tried both HD and SD output over HDMI and component.

No problem outputting from CFLE 2 under AE CS4 (which is no longer on my system, as I have just done a clean install of Windows.)

If anyone has any suggestions, they wou;d be greatly appreciated, otherwise I will submit a support ticket in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Daniel

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bob CurrierRe: CFLE 3- No output via Black Magic Intensity Pro and Shuttle
by on Feb 20, 2012 at 8:37:32 pm

The Intensity Pro has been problematic in our experience. Be sure you have the latest drivers from Blackmagic as we've seen a problem resolved in one version only to reappear in a later version.

If you can, we'd appreciate a screen shot of the Color Finesse Preview preferences screen so we can be sure we have exactly the same preview settings as you when we do our Intensity Pro testing.

Bob Currier
Synthetic Aperture

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]