Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

need to create liquid flow with trapcode particular 2

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
DM Floydneed to create liquid flow with trapcode particular 2
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 10:58:04 pm

My client has a flow chart that I need to follow along with and they want it to be filled with moving liquid. Is there a tutorial I can follow to create this? I know this is asking alot. I have AE CS5, with trapcode paticular 2. Can I just do this in AE?? Any ideas?
many thanks...

DM

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mike ParkRe: need to create liquid flow with trapcode particular 2
by on Sep 7, 2011 at 1:43:43 am

If you are trying to create photorealistic water, Particular may not be the right tool. If you want to create a particle flow in 3d, then it will probably work. Do you have a pic or animation of the look you or your client are going for? If so, post it and I will see if I can point you in the right direction.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

DM FloydRe: need to create liquid flow with trapcode particular 2
by on Sep 7, 2011 at 2:59:43 am

don't shoot the messenger...not sure how to upload the image to show you.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mike ParkRe: need to create liquid flow with trapcode particular 2
by on Sep 7, 2011 at 2:14:11 pm

All you need to do is hit the camera button above where you post and follow the directions. It will upload the image to creativecow and then give you the hyperlink code to paste into your post.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]