Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Changing antivirus software

COW Forums : Windows Hardware & Software

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Fernando MolChanging antivirus software
by on Apr 9, 2012 at 4:46:30 pm

Hi

My computer came with McAfee already installed but the subscription es about to end. So I was reviewing other options because some people say it uses a lot of system resources.

Any opinions about the best anti virus out there?

PS. I use my computer for email, internet and video editing. I'm a big guy and I know what kind of sites/attachments to avoid. I don't do dangerous Internet surfing on that computer.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris DetjenRe: Changing antivirus software
by on Apr 16, 2012 at 1:40:49 am

I like ESET Smart Security suite. Not exactly sure about system resources, but I've been pleased with it for 2+ years now. In the forums I researched ESET was always rated at or close to the top of the lists.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Curtis ThompsonRe: Changing antivirus software
by on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:19:30 am

I use Microsoft securi essentials and have been happy...plus it's free, which is nice.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

sarah leeRe: Changing antivirus software
by on Sep 29, 2012 at 3:38:27 am

My suggestion is Symantec Norton Antivirus 2012 New Version for 1PC.Norton Antivirus 2012 defends your computer against viruses, spyware, worms, bots, and other malicious software while minimizing the performance impact onto your computer. This enhanced protection system features multi-layered protection technologies that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can harm your PC.It will back up your papers into the disc, USB or our safety data center online. It includes a 2GB space online. In this way, the user will not suffer any loss when the disc is broken, the paper system is damaged or suffer from other disasters.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]