Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

CVC Wholesale?

COW Forums : Windows Hardware & Software

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Todd PerchertCVC Wholesale?
by on Nov 16, 2009 at 3:59:07 pm

Anyone have experience with CVC Wholesale for purchasing software? http://www.cvcwholesale.com/
I saw they have Windows 7 Ultimate DSP for $90 - about half the price of Newegg's OEM.

Anyone with pluses or minuses on this company? I hadn't heard of them, and therefore am a little apprehesive.
Thanks! TC

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Stuart ReidRe: CVC Wholesale?
by on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:28:24 pm

I wouldn't touch them. Their FAQ tells you they send all the software out on DVD-R, that it's all Corporate editions and there's no need to register them. Basically they're selling pirate software. Do not waste your money.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Francisco MontelongoRe: CVC Wholesale?
by on Dec 18, 2009 at 7:02:34 pm

I was also very apprehensive before ordering but it turned out legitimate since I received my order. One thing that made me feel uneasy was the fact that there is no telephone number, address to contact them. You can only contact them by email.

I purchased windows 7 ultimate, windows xp, and ms office 2007. I already installed office and it works fine. In order to get this deal, you have to check their website constantly. They post it for 2 or 3 days and then remove it.

Did this help?

FM

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Todd PerchertRe: CVC Wholesale?
by on Dec 18, 2009 at 8:18:21 pm

Yeah, thanks FM. I haven't made a decision yet as to get the DSP or OEM software. One has to keep in mind it is DSP and not full retail, or even OEM software. I have no reservation about OEM, so DSP shouldn't be any different - I've just never purchased DSP software before. It should, and I do stress the SHOULD, be legit - just no software support if you ever need it, from what I understand.
TC

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Linda K. WoolseyRe: CVC Wholesale?
by on Dec 30, 2009 at 6:47:16 pm

We bought my grand daughter the office pro 2007 and she has had a hard time putting this on her laptop from cvc wholesale did you have a hard time using the quick code key to register it with Mocrosoft

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

David PetersonRe: CVC Wholesale?
by on Jun 5, 2010 at 11:44:25 pm

I have been running my Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit from CVC since November 2009 and now I am getting a message that from Microsoft that my copy is not Genuine.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]