Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Audio File Read error when the sound is good

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Sorin MihailoviciAudio File Read error when the sound is good
by on Oct 21, 2008 at 1:31:16 am

Hey guys

I am working on authoring a DVD SP project and after I overpass some difficulties (thanks David!) I run into a different issue right at the end.

When I am building/formatting the project a few minutes after start it gives me an error saying: 'Audio File Read error".

Although I checked the audio of the file where it gets interrupted and is good, the error message keeps popping up every time I try.

What can I do? Thank you in advance!
Sorin

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

cowcowcowcowcow
Noah KadnerRe: Audio File Read error when the sound is good
by on Oct 21, 2008 at 5:12:18 am

Perhaps a problem with your hard drive- try moving the original file to another drive and reimporting.

Noah

My FCP Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color and Win a Free Letus Extreme.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+1

Sorin MihailoviciRe: Audio File Read error when the sound is good
by on Oct 22, 2008 at 12:30:52 am

Hi Noah, thanks, you helped me fix the problem.
Now there is one little error left: the chapter marker for the break point. I have set up a chapter marker in every clip but still it says that either Layer 0 or Layer 1 exceeds the maximum layer size allowed. Should I keep setting chapter markers for the break point? The more the better? (I know I could only choose one as the break point, but does it help if I set more?)

Thank you!
Sorin

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Noah KadnerRe: Audio File Read error when the sound is good
by on Oct 22, 2008 at 2:59:16 am

Sounds like you are picking the wrong point for the layer change. Try a different spot.

Noah

My FCP Blog. Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color and Win a Free Letus Extreme.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, DVD Studio Pro and Sound for Film and TV.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]