Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

DVD studio nightmare

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
James RocheDVD studio nightmare
by on Aug 8, 2007 at 7:03:44 am

Hello all,
I am really under the gun to finish this DVD! its 43mins long and was compressed out of final cut Compressor at DVD best quality 90min. I have it set up in DVD studio so that there is no menu it just starts and loops at the end, I have 6 chapters. DVD studio say that the disk is ocupying 2.6GB of disk space, but when I tried to burn it DVD studio said formatting failed, not enough disk space! What am I doing wrong? If its only 2.6 GB what is the problem?
I need this to work so bad,,,,, please help

thanks.

James

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Noah KadnerRe: DVD studio nightmare
by on Aug 8, 2007 at 2:55:43 pm

It might mean the drive you are building to is full- make sure all drives have plenty of hard drive space left.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and now Apple Color!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bill StephanRe: DVD studio nightmare
by on Aug 8, 2007 at 7:55:54 pm

You need to have up to 3x the final size of the DVD available as free space on your hard drive before beginning a DVD project.

Bill Stephan
Senior Editor/DVD Author
USA Studios
New York City

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]