Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MOTION GRAPHICS:Motion Graphics ForumMotion Graphics TutorialsAfter EffectsApple MotionBoris FXProfessionals

Controlling 3D orientation of CC Sphere with Motion Tracked Video data

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
will owenControlling 3D orientation of CC Sphere with Motion Tracked Video data
by on May 16, 2012 at 5:06:11 am

Hi there! :D

I'm working on a problem and have exhausted my own abilities
as well as my capacity to search for an answer online, so I thought I'd
best ask the pros on this site.

I've filmed my hand holding a ball with a few tracking dots on it. I turn the ball
in all directions and move it towards and away from camera.

I've also created an animation in AE which I've then run through the CC Sphere plugin, making a 2D sphere.

I've tracked (with the AE tracker - currently having problems with mocha) the video footage of my hand and ball and used the tracking data to overlay the 2D Sphere Animation, as if my video hand is holding the animated sphere.

Now, is there a way to have the CC Sphere 3D orientation parameters controlled by tracking data?

If I've not made myself entirely clear, the effect I'm trying to achieve is one of a hand holding a completely spherical image, turning it in 3D.

Perhaps an involved expression, or using a different tracking technique/program?

This is an effect I'm desperate to achieve, and would love ANY and ALL help from anyone :D

Thanks a million,
WILL

ps. I'm very sorry if I really haven't been clear enough, though then again, perhaps some
people think I'm being overly obvious. In any case, here's a quick dirty video to give you the idea
of where I'm at...

Thanks folks :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

shani ranaRe: Controlling 3D orientation of CC Sphere with Motion Tracked Video data
by on Jul 6, 2012 at 2:04:27 pm

great work in this video excellent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i found one web site there 3d motion graphics interactive web sites , Join us if you are talented Artist, As you probably know our library of customizable motion graphics is focused on high quality 3D/2D animations, backgrounds, loops, broadcast designs and visualisations.
3d Animation: http://www.editableclips.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]