Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MOTION GRAPHICS:Motion Graphics ForumMotion Graphics TutorialsAfter EffectsApple MotionBoris FXProfessionals

Anyone know how to creatthis effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
sean carmichaelAnyone know how to creatthis effect?
by on Jun 10, 2010 at 7:44:17 pm

http://vimeo.com/11639172

@ 4:25 in this video frames repeat in the same shot looks really neat, can anyone give some advice on how to achieve this

Thanks in advaqnce
sean

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark SuszkoRe: Anyone know how to creatthis effect?
by on Jun 10, 2010 at 10:19:03 pm

I am sure the COW is where I saw a demo tutorial of this, done in aftereffects, it involved footage of a marsh bird flying out of frame toeards the horizon. The demonstrator first motion-tracked the footage, then grabbed stills along the track and used a multipoint garbage mask to rotoscope the individual stills over the moving video layer below. By adding a decay rate to the opacity of these stills, he got a nice stream of still trails that faded a few wing beats behind the bird.

But for the life of me I can't remember where I saw this demo, or who did it, or the title.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

sean carmichaelRe: Anyone know how to creatthis effect?
by on Jun 11, 2010 at 1:39:34 pm

found it your the man, Thanx for the HElp!!!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Joe BruncsakRe: Anyone know how to creatthis effect?
by on Jul 23, 2010 at 4:22:39 pm

Hi Sean, just read this thread. Could you please post the URL of the tutorial you found for this effect?

Thanks,

--Joe

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]