Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MOTION GRAPHICS:Motion Graphics ForumMotion Graphics TutorialsAfter EffectsApple MotionBoris FXProfessionals

Need some AE advice

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Rebecca RufliNeed some AE advice
by on Jan 27, 2009 at 5:07:52 pm

How can I duplicate this effect...

http://www.artbeats.com/creative_samples/10?page=3

I want to make an intro in AE just like this but am not sure how to achieve the effect. Any tutorials/advice??

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Edgard IriarteRe: Need some AE advice
by on Jan 28, 2009 at 5:06:37 pm

Hi Rebecca,
These can be achieved by creating different layers in AE that can follow the sequence of an ink type of thing, once all the layer in your composition just go to the Animation menu and select under Keyframe Assistant - Sequence Layers.

I used to do it for creating film scratches and hairs, so i will get an Illustrator path and apply different type of strokes.

Hope it helps.
Edgard

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark SuszkoRe: Need some AE advice
by on Jan 30, 2009 at 10:24:23 pm

I'm not an AE guy, but look at the ad on this site for Digitaljuice compositor's toolkit for the paint splatters.

The colorizing effects could be done using a tritone color effect setting and most of the rest is simple compositing of pre-made, pre-cropped layers.

Again, just thinking out loud, I am not an AE guy.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

scott novasicRe: Need some AE advice
by on Jan 30, 2009 at 10:44:44 pm

A lot of the things you will see in packages like D Juice are looks you can make on your own. The main thing to me, is simply the time saving aspect of them. If your a busy animator their great. If you have the time, it's fun to challenge yourself and create your own.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]