Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Shadows

COW Forums : Lighting Design Pros

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Rick WiseShadows
by on Dec 3, 2008 at 7:16:43 pm

Cow has posted an article I wrote on Shadows, which I think of as one of three keys to good lighting. The latest Cow magazine includes excerpts. The complete article is here: http://magazine.creativecow.net/article/lighting-with-shadows

Rick Wise
director of photography
Oakland, CA
http://www.RickWiseDP.com
email: Rick@RickWiseDP.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Edouard DurouxRe: Shadows
by on Dec 4, 2008 at 3:32:10 am

Clear and concise instruction is the nexus of teaching, but reaching that goal is easier said than done. There is many a talented Director, DP, First AD who can perform their job and get the desired result. But it takes a certain talent, and a good deal of introspective thought to create a lesson from that experience so that others may profit. Rick Wise is one of those people. Well done on your piece about shadows!

Jetstream Digital, Inc.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael PalmerRe: Shadows
by on Dec 4, 2008 at 5:40:21 am

Rick,
It is refreshing to read about the techniques outline here from a true professional who knows the art of lighting. I have the ultimate respect for this craft and commend you for taking the time to open the minds of the faithful creative cow members to your expert experience. Lighting has always been and will always be a passion of mine.

Bravo Rick,

Michael Palmer

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]