Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

News: Switronix is pleased to announce three new products at NAB 2013 Booth Central Hall C11728!

COW Forums : NAB Expo

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Cow News DroidNews: Switronix is pleased to announce three new products at NAB 2013 Booth Central Hall C11728!
by on Apr 8, 2013 at 2:01:00 pm

Switronix New Product Releases Recon Micro

(Westbury, New York--April 8, 2013) The Recon Micro is the newest edition to our Recon Wireless line. Check out our new products in the Central Hall at Booth number C11728.

An all SDI Wireless Monitoring Transmitter and Receiver system, the Recon Micro can transmit high-quality, encrypted HD video to any field monitor with a latency of less than 1 millisecond, making it ideal for real-time viewing. The transmitter includes one 3G-SDI input and a loop-through output, while the receiver features two 3G-SDI outputs for dual monitoring.

The scaled-down design of the Micro exceeds all others on the market. Designed from the ground up for wireless transmitting HD from any camera to field monitors, the transmission is uncompressed and encrypted for safety. Furthermore, in case of interference with another RF system, its 5.1GHz~5.9GHz will automatically adjust frequencies.

The new “Broadcast Mode” feature allows you to hook up multiple receivers. The director, producer and even film crew can see real-time shooting from the camera. Additional receivers will be sold separately and each transmitter can support up to 5 receivers.

The Recon Micro features a double-walled, compact ABS housing with ¼-20 mounts on back and bottom. A Powertap to 4-pin Lemo cable is included for easy powering.

The Recon Micro will be available for purchase from any Switronix authorized dealer in May.

SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions (TX/RX Micro Body): 5.6’(W) x3.5”(L) x2.5”(D)
Ext. Antennas: 4.25”(L)
Housing: Double-Wall ABS
Mounting: ¼-20 thread on bottom and back of housing
Weight: 0.6lbs (TX) 0.6lbs (RX)
Power Output: 11-17vdc with included 4-pin Lemo to Powertap
Transmission Distance: up to 350 ft
Transmission Latency: less than 1ms
Transmitter: HD/SDI Input, 1 HD/SDI Loop through output
Receiver: 2HD/SDI output
Supported Format: 1080p: 23.98psf, 24p, 25p, 25psf, 29.97p
1080I: 50I, 60I
720p: 24p, 25p, 50p, 60p
Supported Format: SD: 480I, 576I
SDSDI: 525/59.94I (NTSC Equivalent), 625/50I (PAL Equivalent)

J65 High Capacity Battery
The J65 battery can power any Sony HD camcorder accepting the BPU style battery packs, as well as being used with our new JP-MOD modular battery system.
The J65 battery features a 4-LED gauge and high capacity cells to withstand high current draws and multiple can be legally transported without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations.

Specifications:
Capacity: 65wh (14.8v, 4.4ah)
Size: 1.58" x 2.75" x 3.38"
Weight: 0.8 lbs

JP-MOD
Adding to our JetPack line, Switronix is pleased to announce their new JetPack modular battery system. The new JP-MOD allows you to connect and hotswap the J65 battery packs, offering a combined available capacity of 195wh. The shown BMCC version allows you to power the BMCC up to nine hours with three batteries connected and indefinitely using the hotswap feature.

The JetPack houses a power regulation board connecting to three LEMO outputs (5v, 7v, 12v) and a USB power connection. The JetPack offers all the power outputs you will ever need in a super compact design that can be mounted with any ¼-20 connection.

The JetPack comes with three 1/4-20 mounting points, as well as an optional "cheese" backplate offering additional 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 tapped holes.

Specifications
Size: 6" x 3.5" x 1.88
Weight: 1.2 lbs.
3X Battery Input: DC 11-17v
BMCC Pin Output: DC 11-17v, Unregulated

Below outputs controlled by JetPack power switch:
USB Output: 5V, 1a**
LEMO 2-pin(0B): 5v, 2.5a
LEMO 3-pin(0B): 7.2v, 2.5a
LEMO 4-pin(0B): 12v, 2.5a

Mounting Points: 1/4-20 threads on bottom, and two on back
Mounting Points: M3 screw pattern on back for optional Cheese Plate

ABOUT SWITRONIX
Over the past decade, Switronix has established itself as one of the most prominent suppliers of batteries and charging solutions in the professional film and video industry. The Switronix line also includes superior LED lighting, camera supports, converter cables, and accessories. For more information about Switronix, please visit http://www.switronix.com.

###

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]