Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Article: Blackmagic Design's Grant Petty: We Want to Blow Your Mind

COW Forums : NAB Expo

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Grant PettyArticle: Blackmagic Design's Grant Petty: We Want to Blow Your Mind
by on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:04:09 pm

Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design's Grant Petty: We Want to Blow Your MindBlackmagic Design's Grant Petty: We Want to Blow Your Mind

Blackmagic Design Founder and CEO Grant Petty has earned a reputation as one of the industry's straightest shooters, leading one of the industry's consistently disruptive companies. While he doesn't shy away from controversy, what shines through Grant's conversation is his love for this industry, and, as he puts it, his goal of "blowing people's minds." We're pleased to let him tell you about it in his own words in this energetic recorded interview.

Feature   04/27/2012
Author: Grant Petty

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+1

walter biscardiRe: Article: Blackmagic Design's Grant Petty: We Want to Blow Your Mind
by on May 2, 2012 at 1:43:08 am

One of my favorite things to do at every NAB is my one on one chat with Grant. I think we've had the chat the past four years or so now. He's just so straight forward, no BS, no sales, just chatting about the industry and swapping personal stories. He really loves what he does and his love has been a great benefit to the industry.

If you ever get the chance to just have a chat with Grant, don't pass it up.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

"This American Land" - our new PBS Series.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]