3D Serpentine: Error message: fail loaded external module (48§46)

Zaxwerks Forum
3D Serpentine: Error message: fail loaded external module (48§46)
by Fred Benac (Mandie) on Jan 20, 2012 at 5:07:24 pm

Hi there,

At first excuse my english, please.
I was using 3D serpentine V1 in AE CS4 since many time without matter. But now i have to use AE CS5.5. I'm in windows 7 64 bits with a nvidia Quadro 4000 card.
I download 3D serpentine V2 and install it in afterEffect CS5.5 directory. I can see 3DSerpentineAE_64.aex file in the directory, and in the effects list of after effect.
But if i try to apply this effects on a layer, i've got this error message:
" After effect error: impossible to load the external module C:/ProgramFiles/Adobe/AdobeAfterEffects CS5.5/SupportFiles/plug-ins/Zaxwerks 3D Serpentine/3D Serpentine AE_64.aex (126)
(48 § 46 )"

I can't understand why.
When i downloaded this trial version i get no code, maybe it's because of that? I don't know...

Can you help me please?

Hello everyone!

Respond to this post     Return to posts index

Re: 3D Serpentine: Error message: fail loaded external module (48§46)
by Edward Wu on Mar 12, 2012 at 7:18:57 pm

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the late response. I missed your message somehow and I just saw your message now. I apologize.

Try re-downloading 3D Serpentine and see if that helps. Sometimes, the product may not be downloaded properly so the plug-in does not get installed correctly. Please try this out, and see if this works. If you are still having issues, please let me know. You can also reach me by e-mailing me directly at ed@zaxwerks.com

Best,
Edward

Respond to this post     Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS THREAD   •   VIEW ALL THREADS   •   PRINT   •   NEXT THREAD >>

© Creative COW