Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Pro Animator in Final Cut Pro

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jeff WerthPro Animator in Final Cut Pro
by on May 1, 2008 at 3:40:54 pm

My boss just handed me an advertisement that Zaxwerks is selling a version of ProAnimator that works in Final Cut Pro. Is this the same version that just got released (Ver. 4.5.0)? Is this a reinstall into Final Cut's plug in folder, or does it a new charge?

I hadn't heard anything about it other than this magazine advertisement, and I was just curious.

Thanks.
Jeff

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jon OkerstromRe: Pro Animator in Final Cut Pro
by on May 4, 2008 at 6:58:22 pm

Hi Jeff,

Without seeing the ad, I can't say for sure. I can tell you I have not heard about it.

I can say ProAnimator does work as a stand-alone app and that you can render quicktime movies with alpha channels, which can easily be imported into Final Cut Pro or any NLE.

Jon

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Richert GoyetteRe: Pro Animator in Final Cut Pro
by on May 6, 2008 at 12:32:38 pm

The inside back page of the May 2008 issue of the Digital Juice magazine/catalog has a full-page ad for Pro Animator with the following:

"Announcing Pro Animator for Final Cut Pro and Motion."

"Now you can do real-time 3-D titles and logos right inside of Final Cut and Motion!"

Compatibility requirements: "Final Cut Pro 6 and Motion 3 or higher."

However, the installation instructions for 4.5.0 say nothing about the feature and installation into the Final Cut Studio or Pro Apps Plug-in folders do not deliver this feature.

Rich

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Ken LatmanRe: Pro Animator in Final Cut Pro
by on May 21, 2008 at 6:04:43 pm

Are you sure it was ProAnimator not Stackwerks? Stackwerks allows for 3D primatives and is only for Motion and FinalCut. I would assume you can use ProAnimator as a plug-in because it is a standalone app.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on May 24, 2008 at 12:48:54 am

Nope.

I am looking at the inside back cover as I type. The full page ad on page 43 says: "Announcing ProAnimator for Final Cut Pro and Motion." Highlights of this ingenious new software . . .

You can download the pdf of the May issue of the Digital Juice magazine from their website to confirm.

Rich

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Jul 21, 2008 at 8:03:18 pm

See, the Digital Juice ad was a pre-announcement.

It is now available as a sidegrade for existing owners for $199.

Rich

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]