Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Updating illustrator files

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
hamish boydUpdating illustrator files
by on Apr 13, 2008 at 11:47:31 pm

Hi all,

In Invigorator Pro, how do you update the source illustrator file?
In After effects, if I want to re edit a source file I simply do what I need to do on the source file in Illustrator or photoshop then 'reload footage' to bring in those changes into AE.

I basically have a simple three line text with a graphic object all as one illustrator file.
I have need to tweek the kerning and the original colours. How can that be automatically updated in Invigorator.

Thankyou!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Serge HamadRe: Updating illustrator files
by on Apr 14, 2008 at 2:47:38 am

Hi,

When you open your ai file in Invigorator, you must check the Open As Layer box.

To update your artwork all you need to do is select it in the Set-Up window then click on the "Reload" button located in the object tab.

Salut,
Serge

Invigorator/Proanimator Training: http://library.creativecow.net/articles/hamad_serge/invig_training.php

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Hamish BoydRe: Updating illustrator files
by on Apr 14, 2008 at 5:31:45 am

aha... thankyou, I had found the reload button, but it was the way I had prepped the AI files that wasn't right.

Thanks again.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]