Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Sorry, Newbie question about logos

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
mateobishopSorry, Newbie question about logos
by on May 28, 2006 at 4:59:20 am

Hey I have a pretty simple questions...at least that's what I hope. I am using invigorator classic and AI 10. I have looked through the archives but still can't seem to find the answer I need. I want to put a logo in to make it 3d. I did read another post that stated the following:

If your company logo is bit-mapped, you'll need to redraw it in Illustrator as a vector-based object. Simply saving an Illustrator docuument with a placed jpg or something else won't do it.

How do I do this ?? I got the text down in AI but can't seem to get any other images or logos to work. Can someone please give me a very simple breakdown of the steps I need to change basic jpg, psd, or other image types into a valid AI file that invigorator will accept. (by they way I am unchecking the compression option so that isn't an issue)

Thank you so much ahead of time. I really appreciate this forum and the great people on here.

Matt

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

julian06Re: Sorry, Newbie question about logos
by on May 28, 2006 at 3:28:16 pm

Hi
in Illustrator draw a path around your logo.Stroked paths become hollow objects and filled paths become solid objects.Import this .ai file with Invig.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]