Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Creating a crown in ProAnimator

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
thowleCreating a crown in ProAnimator
by on Jul 19, 2005 at 10:27:27 pm

I tried the tutorial that one guy wrote on how to create a crown, but when I import the AI file to ProAnimator (the circle.ai) it isn't a circle, but it's a diamond shape.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jon OkerstromRe: Creating a crown in ProAnimator
by on Jul 20, 2005 at 4:05:31 am

Hi thowie,

I'm that guy. The circle looks like a diamond in Invigorator and ProAnimator in draft mode, to save rendering time. Look at it in best quality mode (do a test render) and you'll see a sphere. Or, if you want, use a smaller number for object smoothness in draft mode. Your preview will be slower, but you'll see the smoothing effect.

If you get stuck along the way, let us know and we'll try to help.

Jon

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

thowleRe: Creating a crown in ProAnimator
by on Jul 20, 2005 at 5:04:30 am

Can you send me the project, or help me out. I don't have Adobe Illustrator, and I cant make the transparency work to make the crown look good. It just looks like a sphere with a golden tint, and you can see the outline of the crown kinda in it. But it looks nothing like yours.

I am using the ProAnimator 3.0.2 Stand-alone version.

My E-Mail it thowle [-at-] elwoh [-dot-] com, or my MSN Address is intel_chips@hotmail.com.

I'd really appreciate it.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

thowleRe: Creating a crown in ProAnimator
by on Jul 20, 2005 at 5:07:42 am

You know, something else I'd like to do, and learn how to do is add a background. Right now, it's just a black background with the letter effect (which looks cool in itself, and when I add the crown animation coming down it will really look cool.) But on some things, I'd like to add some background, like in those that Alan guy made (not sure if that's his name) on the main website for ProAnimator.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]