Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

Media100 can't find Kona 3

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Gerry CondezMedia100 can't find Kona 3
by on Jun 6, 2012 at 5:20:47 am

Installed Snow then Installed version 2.1, No selection for Kona 3 within midi 100. I tried to upgrade to Lion and still no Kona can be seen within Media 100 A/V option. Why? Need advise.
Kona version downloaded was KONA 3 NDD Driver Version 10.3.1, Control Panel, and Notes

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael HanishRe: Media100 can't find Kona 3
by on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:16:12 am

Gerry,

You need to use an earlier version of the Kona driver as specified in the release notes, I think 9.05 or 9.06, until a Media100 update allows use of newer Kona drivers. MAke sure you uninstall the Kona software using the Uninstaller, restart, then install the correct version.

Hope this helps,

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Gerry CondezRe: Media100 can't find Kona 3
by on Jun 6, 2012 at 12:37:20 pm

[Michael Hanish] "Gerry,

You need to use an earlier version of the Kona driver as specified in the release notes, I think 9.05 or 9.06, until a Media100 update allows use of newer Kona drivers. MAke sure you uninstall the Kona software using the Uninstaller, restart, then install the correct version.

Hope this helps,
"

Thanks Mike, I saw the Kona back in Media 100. I used the 9.05. Took me a while to install everything fresh last night and I lost track of what version I installed. I probably installed all the latest version since they work with Final Cut X trial but now it does not show the A/V out for FCX, that does not matter anyway. Just checking if the kona card was installed right. Thanks again.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]