Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

Suite V2 bin issue and pricing clarification

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Andy TaplinSuite V2 bin issue and pricing clarification
by on Aug 19, 2011 at 10:36:50 am

Hi All

I'm thinking of upgrading to Suite V2 from 13 and just downloaded a trial version. I had no problem opening a previousl project etc. but then tried to create a new bin and for the past 18 years I've been used to a new bin appearing which you could then save to the location of your choice - but now the bin appears in the project as untitled and unsaved and you can't open it or save it! I'm sure it's me but I'm stumped!

The other question I have is about upgrade pricing, does the $695 price for a year of updates include the Suite product if you already have a previous version of M100 or is that the price simply for the updates and you need to also purchase the Suite for an additional $595 - it's really not clear.

Thanks

Andy Taplin
Director / Lighting Cameraman
http://www.peninsulafilms.com
http://www.andytaplin.co.uk

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Floh PetersRe: Suite V2 bin issue and pricing clarification
by on Aug 19, 2011 at 10:41:03 am

Hi Andy,

with Suite 2 some rearrangements of the default locations of windows have been made. Most likely your bin opens in a position where you cannot see it (maybe even on a 2nd monitor that is not connected???) Open your System Preferences->Displays->Arrange to see the displays the MacOS "thinks" to have available. For example there could be a virtual display from your Aja card or an adapter on your Graphics card of your system that is not connected to a display. And if the new bin opens on this display you obviously would not be able to see it…

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]