Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

New AJA 7.5 LHi Driver problem

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jim WisemanNew AJA 7.5 LHi Driver problem
by on Feb 11, 2010 at 3:36:40 pm

Media 100 Suite 1.1.3 will not start and gives an incompatible driver error after update to the new 7.5 AJA driver for LHi. There is also a firmware update involved to the card. I was able to restore to 7.1 after AJA uninstall and reinstall of the older driver. Firm ware seemed to be restored as well. So far still working, but something in Media Suite 1.1.3 needs a fix before using AJA 7.5. Had the same problem with Macbook Pro I updated as I also use it with FCP and ioHD. Media Suite Pro 1.1.3 wouldn't start after update of AJA driver, even with ioHD disconnected. Brought firmware on Macbook Pro and ioHDback from 7.5 to 7.1. Now it seems to be OK again.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 1.1.2, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi Avid MC, Macbook Pro Core2Duo, G5 Quadcore PCIe, Media 100i/XR

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Matthew MullenRe: New AJA 7.5 LHi Driver problem
by on Feb 11, 2010 at 5:17:09 pm

Jim,

What I am hearing from the engineer that handles this is that AJA changed the way they handle reporting the version number with the new driver.

We expect this to be updated on our end to fix the problem in the near future.

-Matt

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]