Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

How much?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tyler SerugaHow much?
by on Jun 27, 2009 at 5:01:28 pm

I am not entirely sure where to post this, but I figured that I should try here first.

I am currently in the possession of a Power Mac G3 (black and white), a Media 100 set (dock and all), Keyboard + Mouse, 2 additional (external) HDD's (Hammer drives), and a 26" monitor.

The mac is fully functional with the Media 100 set and the hard drives are both empty and functional. The mac also comes with a few pre-installed softwares (Adobe stuff).

I no longer have a use for this system and I was just wondering how much I could get for something like this. I looked on Ebay, in hopes that someone else would be selling it, but to no avail. It seems that what I have is either rare or not needed.

Thanks In Advance,

- Tyler

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Paul CroweRe: How much?
by on Jun 28, 2009 at 7:12:33 am

Hi Tyler,

My hunch is you won't fetch much (if anything) for this technology. There are too many new technologies available at a reasonable price with superior features.

Having said that, I guess the end of the day, like most things it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tyler SerugaRe: How much?
by on Jun 28, 2009 at 1:46:27 pm

Thanks Paul.

I wasn't expecting to get much (if anything). This just confirmed my suspicions and I will most likely end up giving the set away to a church of something of the sort.

Thanks Again,

- Tyler

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]