Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Recommendations for a Video Camera for a Beginner

COW Forums : JVC cameras/decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Andrea WoogerdRecommendations for a Video Camera for a Beginner
by on Jul 11, 2011 at 8:22:38 pm

I am looking to purchase my first video camera. It will be used to market high-end engineering tools. I need something that is preferably on the cheaper side and that can be easily operated by a beginning student.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Scott SheriffRe: Recommendations for a Video Camera for a Beginner
by on Jul 12, 2011 at 1:29:51 pm

[Andrea Woogerd] "I am looking to purchase my first video camera. It will be used to market high-end engineering tools. I need something that is preferably on the cheaper side and that can be easily operated by a beginning student."

Hi,
I would say go with whats in your budget, since that isn't really enough info to get into any detail about what would be best for your situation. The camera is only one small link in a chain.
If you're really looking for specifics, do a search on the forum and you will see others asking the same type of question. Have a look at those, you might see something in there that will work for you. Or at least look at what info to post about your requirements.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]