Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

New Blue Titler typefaces are soft

COW Forums : NewBlueFX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Ken MitchellNew Blue Titler typefaces are soft
by on Apr 21, 2012 at 12:25:52 am

Anyone notice that type in the New Blue Titler is soft? In Sony Vegas all of the other type plugins look great but NB Titler is soft. I have tried all of the alpha setups but no improvement.. If anyone has a solution I would be interested.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Edward TroxelRe: New Blue Titler typefaces are soft
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 8:46:27 pm

I have not noticed that on my machines. Which version/build of Titler Pro are you using? The current Sony Vegas Pro 11 version is build 120402.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Ken MitchellRe: New Blue Titler typefaces are soft
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 11:18:56 pm

I am using Vegas 11 Pro Version 595 updated about 2 weeks ago.
Titler Pro says I have the latest update.I think I just figured it out.
If preview is on full all type looks good except NewBlue. The Sony type looks great..If I go down to Good and Best setups and change them to full all of a sudden the NewBlue looks good and matches the rest of the type... Not sure why it works that way but I think that is the solution.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Edward TroxelRe: New Blue Titler typefaces are soft
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 1:26:13 pm

Can you go to newbluefx.com and start a help ticket? I would really like to see some before/after images and see some way to duplicate what you are seeing. I have my preview set to "Best (Auto)" by default. Now if I drop it to Preview (Auto), I can definitely see issues.

Yes, I know there are some issues with the "Check for Updates" function. It's not currently checking the proper file so it's reporting "no updates available" even though one might be. This is why I've been actively posting when updates are available.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]