Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Submission guidelines/formats

COW Forums : COW - StockYard

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Sean DavidSubmission guidelines/formats
by on Jan 12, 2012 at 6:34:04 pm

I have looked but don't see any submission formats, especially for video. Besides the obvious HD, are you accepting SD? PAL and NTSC? In my case, I especially wonder about anamorphic widescreen SD? I'm not talking about letterbox or resampled but true anamorphic SD, in my case shot on a 3CCD Sony broadcast camera (Victoria Falls, African wildlife, etc). There are still a lot of people making DVDs and web videos that can use SD.

Perhaps some of the experienced contributors to other sites who are following this can let us know how they find the market for SD and web resolution footage too.

And in general, you will need to let us know what formats will be accepted for each category. If you are not planning to limit submission formats and leave it as a more open market, then it may be a good idea to make some suggestions for each category.

Thanks!

Sean

Asus G73JH i7-720, 8GB RAM, Radeon HD5870 1GB, Win7 HPrem 64 bit, Adobe Master Collection CS5, Cinema4D Studio 11, and more...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Sean MullenRe: Submission guidelines/formats
by on Jan 12, 2012 at 9:12:53 pm

Sean,

The StockYard is currently hosting up to 3K video files, with no real limit on frame size. I just confirmed with Abraham that the StockYard will take any format that people wish to sell.

Sean Mullen
Creative Director, Creative COW
General Manager, Creative COW StockYard
CEO Rampant Design Tools
http://www.rampantdesigntools.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy