Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Tips/Tricks or Demos YOU want to see?

COW Forums : UG: Atlanta Cutters

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Dan DaubeTips/Tricks or Demos YOU want to see?
by on Sep 29, 2011 at 1:37:57 pm

Please let us know about any specific products (software, apps, plug-ins) that you want to learn more about or hardware you want to see demonstrated. We'll try and make it happen!
dan@atlantacutters.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jeff JeffaresRe: Tips/Tricks or Demos YOU want to see?
by on Oct 18, 2011 at 1:27:22 pm

Some of us use FX Factory and Magic Bullet Suite plug-ins. I'd like to see some training on how to use these plug-ins more effectively.

Also, since a lot of us are migrating over to Adobe from FCP, I'd like to see some more demos about the Adobe systems and how to best make the jump.

These meetings have been very informative. Keep up the good work!

Jeff

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Dan DaubeRe: Tips/Tricks or Demos YOU want to see?
by on Oct 18, 2011 at 2:22:24 pm

Jeff,
As luck would have it-Adobe will be at our November meeting.
Plug-ins are also high on the list, especially Magic Bullet. A very popular suite of tools. Thanks and these will be things you will definitely see!

Dan Daube
Director-Editorial Turner Studios Atlanta
Manager Multiple Systems-FCP 7.0.1 AJA Kona

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tj JaglinskiRe: Tips/Tricks or Demos YOU want to see?
by on Nov 22, 2011 at 2:12:09 pm

As an editor, I am often asked to deliver in various formats. I think it might be helpful to get some info on what the different settings do when encoding in the various softwares; i.e. Compressor, Media Encoder, etc., as the settings relate to the various outputs (mpeg, mpg, h.264...).

On another topic...
This is not necessarily a tip/trick/demo request, but I will mention it here. One reason I wanted to join a group like this was to meet people and create a network of folks that can help me and I can help them. With so many people (a good problem to have) it has been a little difficult to get to know the people that I could help and could help me. Here is a suggestion that might be something people would want:

We do a business card type raffle for anyone who wants to participate. Right after the break, we pull 10 to 15 cards. The "winners" get 1 minute or less to announce who they are, where they work, work they have done and any other info they want to announce. This will help people put names with faces and find people that they might want to meet vs randomly walking up to someone to find out who they are and what they do. This could be a gradual way to introduce everyone to everyone.

I love this group and can't wait to see the awesomeness in the future!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]