Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Problem with Sony Battery

COW Forums : Sony DV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Peter SpenceleyProblem with Sony Battery
by on Mar 8, 2012 at 2:40:25 am

I am using a Sony HDR AX 2000 Handycam, with a Sony Infolithium L NP-F970 battery. I have had the camera and battery for about a year, but it has had little use. I am now finding that the battery has a short life. After fully charging about 20 minutes or less shooting time. After what appears a full charge the battery indicator shows over 300 minutes available. (I would expect more than that.) But then the battery runs down in about 20. (I am not doing much zooming.)

HOWEVER!! After a short re-charge the battery once again was up to over 300 minutes on the indicator. I ran the camera on record and it was soon down to 88 minutes. BUT when I switched over to playback without a further re-charge the battery indicated full with over 500 minutes available.

Is this a dud battery or a camera fault. Any ideas?

Palani

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris CottrellRe: Problem with Sony Battery
by on Apr 5, 2012 at 4:05:08 pm

It could be your charger is not charging the battery with enough voltage. Also, it could be the battery is just wearing out.

http://WWW.TEKMG.COM

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]