Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

DVD Architect 2, cannot set thumnail image or play all function!!! DESPERATE!

COW Forums : Sony DV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
JimDVD Architect 2, cannot set thumnail image or play all function!!! DESPERATE!
by on Jun 16, 2005 at 5:18:12 pm

hi there,

i am new to this forum and appreciate ANY help i can get here, i am backed up against a wall for time. i cannot for the life of me understand how to set a thumnail image for each video file on the menu. and, i cannot figure out how to make each video file continue on to the next file instead of going back to the menu screen. the help files in DVD2 are no good, and very unclear. if you can help, i would be msot greatful!

thanks,

jim

fort kent maine

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

aeternataRe: DVD Architect 2, cannot set thumnail image or play all function!!! DESPERATE!
by on Jun 22, 2005 at 8:15:06 am

Hello,

To get you started on the thumbnail problem, in the top left window, where it shows all the files you are using in your project, there is a toolbar. There is a button with a little green 'plus' on it at the very right of the toolbar (you might need to resize the window a bit to see it). You might have to click on one of your files first. The button is "Insert Scene Selection Menu". This option should also be available from the menu bar, but for some reason isn't always displayed.

You should define all your scenes before doing this.

As for making videos play after one another, you can only do this by linking them to each other. They will be classified as seperate titles, not scenes. DVD Architect 2 does not any editing capibility at all, so if you want all the different clips to be in the same title, you will have to edit them in other software before importing them.

Anyway, double-click on one of the clips. Over the right hand side under "Media Properties", you will see "End Action". Modify this to link to the next clip.

I hope that helps!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]