Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Updates for AE CS6: Necessary? Desired? Forthcoming?

COW Forums : ShapeShifter AE

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jeff BelluneUpdates for AE CS6: Necessary? Desired? Forthcoming?
by on May 9, 2012 at 4:59:08 pm

Will ShapeShifter require an update to work in AE CS6? For now, I'm holding off updating my Adobe apps until I'm sure that my favorite plug-ins will work.

Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris BobotisRe: Updates for AE CS6: Necessary? Desired? Forthcoming?
by on May 11, 2012 at 2:28:03 pm

Hi Jeff,

Yes, FreeForm Pro, ShapeShifter AE (and other AE 3D plugs) will need updates for CS6. We are in beta with Windows first. Existing customers have access to the beta version for CS6. Just e-mail e-mail me at chris@mettle.com and I will give you access to the beta. This update to CS6 will be free of charge.

FreeForm V2 is clear for CS6 and available on Mac and WIN. BTW, FreeForm (a.k.a. Digieffects FreeForm - the bundled version that came with CS5) is no longer bundled with CS6. The good news is that FreeForm V2 is still available through us at: http://www.mettle.com/freeform-v2/

FreeForm V2 has the same features as the version that came with CS5 but is much, much faster. You can open project files create with the bundled version with FreeForm V2.

HTH

Cheers,
Chris
mettle.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]