Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Studio 8 and Pioneer A05

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
RobRStudio 8 and Pioneer A05
by on Jun 20, 2003 at 12:31:56 pm

I captured a 15 minute home video to studio 8 with no problems and then for the first time, tried to make a dvd. Everything seemed to work fine, and when Studio 8 told me the dvd was complete, I tried to play it, and the dvd rw was still blank.

Any suggestions would be apppreciated.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Nitro SodaRe: Studio 8 and Pioneer A05
by on Jul 8, 2003 at 7:14:50 pm

did studio 8 recognize your burner as the correct model? did it return any errors? studio is wicked buggy it seems. i've used it for sort movies and it works great but it took 5 HOURS to load a 10 gig movie in there then i went to create a mpg from it and it said "creating mpg please wait..." left it like that to go over night...into the next day. after work that night it still said that. the progie didn't lock up though and it was holding the cpu steady at like 55% when it first started but the next day it wasn't working the processor at all... was wierd. i'm looking for different autherizing SW now.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Adam BerkeyRe: Studio 8 and Pioneer A05
by on Aug 22, 2003 at 5:57:15 am

I haven't seen anything even close to the set of features you have with Studio 8 among other programs. I've never tried to burn from Studio 8. After making the DVD on a hard drive, I have used Nero to burn the DVD.

I am still testing what is going to work with my system and Studio. I've successfully made DVd content using files I rendered first in TMPG Enc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://nwpolebuildings.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]