Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Built your DIY8 - My GeForce GTX 470 doesn't always bring up my desktop settings such as resolution

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
David StackBuilt your DIY8 - My GeForce GTX 470 doesn't always bring up my desktop settings such as resolution
by on Dec 15, 2011 at 1:26:48 pm

Half the time when I reboot my resolution settings is off and dual monitors are flip-flopped. To fix it each time I have to open up the "screen resolution" and click on "properties". As soon as I do my settings snap back to where they're suppose to be. In addition, sometimes I have to manually change my desktop icons and task tray back to my preferred locations.

Oh, and the DIY8 I built is actually a variation of what the Videoguys.com recommend. What I'm working with is listed in my profile (and possibly my signature as well).

Any suggestions on what to do so my system remembers my desktop settings each time I reboot?

MOBO: ASUS P6X58D-E/Intel Hex Core i7 970/RAM: 16GB/Microsoft Win 7 Professional, 64bit/GeForce GTX470/System drive: Western Digital VelociRaptor, 10,000RPM/DECKLINK HD EXTREME/SONY BETA SP DECK, PVW-2800/Premiere Pro CS5

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Gary BettanRe: Built your DIY8 - My GeForce GTX 470 doesn't always bring up my desktop settings such as resolution
by on Dec 15, 2011 at 4:46:48 pm

we never tested the DIY8 with the Declink card. You could have some driver conflicts between it and the 470 GPU.

Gary

COW members get 5% OFF with Coupon COW5OFF

http://www.videoguys.com 800 323-2325 | We are the video editing and production experts!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]