Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Final Cut pro x exporting pixelated image

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Nohemi PerezFinal Cut pro x exporting pixelated image
by on Oct 2, 2012 at 6:20:08 pm

Hi I'm exporting a 120 mins long video using Apple ProRes 422 HQ,
I shot with a panasonic hmc150
1080i60

The movie plays normal until about 30 minutes in the movie it gets very pixelated for about one minute then it starts play good again. (the video part where its messing up they are dancing but there dancing before and after with the same lighting same eveything.) I have always used the same setting on exporting a movie. i have tried exporting twice already thinking that maybe i had done something different from how i usually export it but it did the same thing on the same part. When i'm editing the video and i play it back it looks fine. I also used idvd to make it into a disk image and then i burned it after that. I would appreciate any input into the matter. Thank you in advance.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Loren RiskerRe: Final Cut pro x exporting pixelated image
by on Oct 2, 2012 at 8:15:44 pm

Are you exporting by sending to compressor or are you exporting straight from the timeline?

Is it possible you don't have high quality or original versions of the pixelated clip? Could it be exporting a proxy version? (reveal in finder, verify it's in the transcoded/high quality media folder)

I would also try taking just the section that's giving you problems, opening a new project and dropping it in there to test the export.

-------------
OutOfFocus.TV - Original series, music videos, and entertainment for your couch.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Nohemi PerezRe: Final Cut pro x exporting pixelated image
by on Oct 6, 2012 at 5:04:12 am

Yes I did selected the proxy option when I first imported the videos. How to I link it to the original files?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Loren RiskerRe: Final Cut pro x exporting pixelated image
by on Oct 17, 2012 at 9:27:05 pm

To link to the original files go to preferences, playback options, and choose Original/Optimized Media.

-------------
OutOfFocus.TV - Original series, music videos, and entertainment for your couch.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]