Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Ordered Wrong version!

COW Forums : Genarts Sapphire Edge

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
robert youngOrdered Wrong version!
by on Sep 16, 2011 at 7:23:11 pm

Hey guys
Whats up from Iraq!!! I know location, location, location lol...
Anyways do any of you have any experience with ordering the wrong program from genarts (Sapphire Edge ) I ordered the wrong version which was the vegas vesion and not the FCP will they make me order again , resend a new code or tell me im pretty much screwed.... I sent an email and still no response and even tried calling but phone is a no go right now
Any word much like
Thx!!!
Robert

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Todd PrivesRe: Ordered Wrong version!
by on Sep 17, 2011 at 3:10:54 am

We can take care of this for you. If you still haven't heard back from anyone at genarts email me todd@genarts.com and I'll sort it out.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

robert youngRe: Ordered Wrong version!
by on Sep 17, 2011 at 1:51:23 pm

Hey thanks man! but now a new problem arises I cant get anything to work the basic filter packs work but the preset browser dosent work load button is gray.... and ill download new presets it will say installed new presets open for a second( like split second) then close and nothing has been added to my fcs.. What is the problem if you dont mind me asking?

thx rob

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Todd PrivesRe: Ordered Wrong version!
by on Sep 17, 2011 at 6:44:43 pm

Tech support will need to look at this, please email them directly support@genarts.com
thanks

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]