Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Digital Spot Delivery Options

COW Forums : Digital Delivery

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
James BasiliDigital Spot Delivery Options
by on Oct 25, 2011 at 8:19:03 pm

Tim Wilson once started a thread about digital delivery (it's here).

What Tim said there was:

Who's using digital delivery? For what? To whom?

Who have you used? What'd you think?

It's now been over a year since that thread was started. Wondering if the Cow community thinks the landscape has changed since then.

What vendors do people use for digital delivery? Or do they use homebrew solutions? What is it costing people to send SD and HD spots?

The number of vendors has definitely exploded. Used to be just DG. Then DG and ExtremeReach. Now I easily get to over a dozen.

1) DG (formerly DG Fastchannel) for short form / Pathfire for long form syndicated
2) Extreme Reach
3) Hula Media Exhange
4) SpotGenie
5) Yangaroo / Horizon Media
6) PitchBlue (for long-form syndicated content, not spots)
7) EZ-Spot (from On The Spot Networks)
8) Adstream
9) YouSendIt
10) Digital Rapids
11) RapidTransmit
12) Spot Traffic
13) Centaur Storage
14) Signiant

That kind of explosion in service providers has got to lead to lower prices and (hopefully) better service options. Is that what folks are seeing?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

jay agogliaRe: Digital Spot Delivery Options
by on Jul 10, 2012 at 6:38:28 pm

HI James,

I work for On The Spot Media...EZSpot

I can say from my experience and from how our company is growing that we are offering lower prices in digital delivery than some of the vendors listing towards the top of your list and one of the areas we excel at is customer service. Word of mouth directly from stations has been very positive. Our staff is exceptional and we are in constant contact with clients and TV stations. We pride ourselves on providing superior Customer service as well as quick turnarounds for delivery jobs (and of course QC).

Thanks for mentioning us on your post :)

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance

Jason Agoglia
QC Manager
jagoglia@onthespotmedia.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Brad TehaanRe: Digital Spot Delivery Options
by on Jan 31, 2013 at 6:27:43 pm

I'd like to know if anyone has recent experience with these services as well. Can anyone comment on the cost vs. range of services provided? At a glance it seems like some companies, like DG, over a much wider range of services than spot delivery alone.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]