Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Newbie question...

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
KazdenNewbie question...
by on Apr 27, 2006 at 11:41:57 pm

I feel stupid, although i'm new to all this so i don't feel that stupid, just inexperienced. I'm starting a small videography freelancing business. I own the sony DV PD100A and was looking to buy a nice wireless mic. So i bought the sennheiser ew 100 g2 series which includes a bodypack receiver, bodypack trasmitter, plug on trasmitter, the mic, and a couple wires. Now, and this is where i feel stupid, do i need that rackmount receiver to use this with my pd100 or do i have everything i need? ugh, i bought this mic after doing research on the cow about what's good...i guess i didn't do enough research.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

MatteRe: Newbie question...
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 1:53:28 am

If you have a mic/trasmitter and a portable receiver to match it, that's the whole "system".

Doesn't it work?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

KazdenRe: Newbie question...
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 4:00:45 am

I figured it out. thanks for the help!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

James WilliamsSound FX question
by on Apr 29, 2006 at 11:48:10 am

I have been asked to provide sound FX for a public event. I generally do video but i did this once before. I built a mouseover graphic board on my laptop and tied it into the facilities system. It worked but that was 2 years ago. I was wondering if any of you guys do this sort of thing and what you are using and whatever professional advice you might offer.
J. Williams

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]