Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

How to export J2k format from an HD 1080p film in adobe premiere?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Gaurang SondarvaHow to export J2k format from an HD 1080p film in adobe premiere?
by on Oct 20, 2012 at 12:03:46 pm

I have made a film in HD and edited in premiere now want to show it in cinema hall and they require J2K format for the projection, i am completely new to this format, any help?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  
+1

Angelo LorenzoRe: How to export J2k format from an HD 1080p film in adobe premiere?
by on Oct 20, 2012 at 10:59:44 pm

JPEG 2000 is simply a codec. Did this theater give you an email or paper with delivery specifications? Can you include all of them if so? We can guide you through what you may need to do from there.

Angelo Lorenzo
Fallen Empire Digital Production Services - Los Angeles
RED transcoding, on-set DIT, and RED Epic rental services
Fallen Empire - The Blog
A blog dedicated to filmmaking, the RED workflow, and DIT tips and tricks

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tero AhlforsRe: How to export J2k format from an HD 1080p film in adobe premiere?
by on Oct 22, 2012 at 4:19:18 am

They probably want a DCP package. I've used this: http://opendcp.org/ and you can get a JPEG 2000 codec here http://www.fnordware.com/j2k/ If you want to render it yourself. You need to stay in the Digital Cinema specifications or else it won't work in th DCP player.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Kaushal SrivastvaRe: How to export J2k format from an HD 1080p film in adobe premiere?
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 8:18:45 am

Hey, i have also the same problem.Have u got any solution....?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]