Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Manually Adjusting Audio

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Nick KarnerManually Adjusting Audio
by on Jul 27, 2012 at 3:46:20 pm

Hi. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Is there a way to adjust the clip audio without having to make a key frame mark? As in, if I want the volume in a clip to be down to -4, but when I click on the volume line and pull it down, it only goes to -3.74 and then it skips to 5-something or other. So is there a way to actually type in what volume I'd like it be at. It's very strenuous having to click and ever so gently drag when I feel like there's probably an easier way to set the volume. Thanks very much.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris BorjisRe: Manually Adjusting Audio
by on Jul 27, 2012 at 4:26:17 pm

those little thin lines between the tracks on the left side of the sequence?

you can grab them and pull them up or down to expand, if you zoom in
with them larger like that, you should be able to get more precise control.

also, if you select the clip or double click it, in the source viewer (top middle of app)
you can go to the effects tab and adjust the audio to any setting you wish.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bill CarnicelliRe: Manually Adjusting Audio
by on Jul 27, 2012 at 7:57:39 pm

In the timeline, right click on the audio track and select audio gain. This will pull up the audio gain window where you can just type in + or - X db. Or you can enter the exact db you want your audio set to.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]