Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Is there an easy way to relink original audio with a video clip?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Daniel FischerIs there an easy way to relink original audio with a video clip?
by on May 21, 2012 at 11:05:42 pm

I have recently been working on a video and have replaced the original audio of each video clip with that of an external recorder, unfortunately (and due to me being stupid) I've only now realised just to bad settings on the audio recorder that the original audio recorded with the video is much better quality.

Is there a way to relink this audio to the original video file? I am using CS6, thanks

Dan

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Paul NeumannRe: Is there an easy way to relink original audio with a video clip?
by on May 21, 2012 at 11:23:21 pm

Highlight the clip in the timeline, highlight the source clip in the bin, alt/option drag the source clip onto the clip in the timeline. That should replace the modified clip but also keep any other effects/adjustments you may have done to it.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]