Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

post edit

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Kate Manningpost edit
by on May 18, 2012 at 2:32:24 pm

Hi there,

I'm working with a news agency in London. Traditionally the agency only sold pictures and stories but now they've decided to branch out into video with the aim of selling various clips etc. I've been tasked with this project but my knowledge really only goes as far as shooting and editing. The part I'm really struggling with involves what happens after the package is edited. The files are quite big so can't be emailed so I was wondering is there a specific site/service that should be used to upload footage on to so that clients can download and use? (By clients, I mean tv stations and websites)Someone mentioned uploading footage onto a Flickrpro site - is this suitable for this type of work?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Angelo LorenzoRe: post edit
by on May 18, 2012 at 7:08:57 pm

Is there a reason this agency doesn't have an FTP address and credentials for you to login and upload directly?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Kate ManningRe: post edit
by on May 21, 2012 at 9:23:43 am

The reason is because they're only branching out into video, having never done it before - only photo's and copy. I've been tasked with fact-finding how we could do it, hence why I'm asking.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tony BrittanRe: post edit
by on May 19, 2012 at 2:30:41 pm

They could buy a Dropbox account with large capacity and create shared folders for clients that only contain the files that they purchased. They would need a Dropbox account as well but they can just get a free account and download the files directly to thier machine. Just an idea.

Tony Brittan
Island Shore Productions

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]