Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Hallo Everyone,I have premiere cs4 and matrox rt.x2

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Gil SabagHallo Everyone,I have premiere cs4 and matrox rt.x2
by on Apr 26, 2012 at 6:20:20 pm

and I would like to Install cs5.5,my question is if the latest softwear from matrox that fits cs5,will work with cs5.5?
thank u all.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jeff PuleraRe: Hallo Everyone,I have premiere cs4 and matrox rt.x2
by on Apr 27, 2012 at 6:17:22 pm

Hi Gil,

The last official driver release for RT.X2 is for CS5, and there is no more support going forward, sorry. The MXO2 line is currently supported and will be supported for CS6 as well.

Note that with CS5 drivers, you will LOSE all of the Matrox GPU effects (3D, Page Peels, Soft Focus, Ripple, etc.) since Adobe has taken over using the GPU natively for the Mercury Playback Engine. Basically, RT.X2 becomes similar in function to an MXO2 Mini. You will only have Matrox CPU effects for Color Correction, Keying and Wipes.

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Gil SabagRe: Hallo Everyone,I have premiere cs4 and matrox rt.x2
by on Apr 29, 2012 at 6:50:33 am

Thank u for the answer,so if I'll upgrad to 5.5 I will have driver issues? or will it stay the same as if I'll upgrade to 5? and can u guid me to recomended 3rd party softwears that is competible to cs5.5? because in my line of work I need GPU Effects.Thank u.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]