Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

How to easily export with same frame size/rate/ratio as sequence but just change the codec/wrapper?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Christopher TravisHow to easily export with same frame size/rate/ratio as sequence but just change the codec/wrapper?
by on Apr 26, 2012 at 9:57:08 am

Hello,

I've been tinkering with Premiere and I'm wondering if anyone can show me the quickest way to export a movie from a sequence which is the same frame size, rate and aspect ratio of the sequence, but with a different codec/wrapper? When I check the "match sequence settings" button in the export window, it greys out the codec/format menu so I can only export in the same codec as the sequence. Do I really have to manually enter the frame size and aspect ratio every time I want to export a movie?

Thanks,
Chris

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Ann BensRe: How to easily export with same frame size/rate/ratio as sequence but just change the codec/wrapper?
by on Apr 26, 2012 at 9:55:21 pm

Once set (manually) make it into a preset.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]