Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Sudden change in brightness

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Alex BellinghamSudden change in brightness
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 1:48:36 pm

Hi there,

I'l start from the beginning.

I'm currently a student working on an animation demonstrating some GUI designs for my games design degree. I created the animation in After Effects, however, I ran into issues regarding playback. I managed to work around this by exporting the entire 5 minute animation as still images (18gb worth!). I imported this into Adobe Premier Pro, exported and this fixed the issue i was having previously, but the quality was terrible.

Here is my problem. I'v rendered using various sequence settings but my image comes out rather blurry while the text should be crisp and clear. I found that the AVCHD 1080p30 worked really well in terms of clarity, however, there is one small problem, it plays my animation relatively dull in colour, then at a point it will change to how it's supposed to be. Attached is an example of what I mean. The brighter image is how the whole thing should look, but this only happens about half way through.

Any suggestions?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alex BellinghamRe: Sudden change in brightness
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 2:27:11 pm

Dumbass here forgot to include the images! Oooops!

It's also worth noting that I'm rendering to a Quicktime Movie at 29.97 fps with the Photo JPEG Codec

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]