Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Video data rate

COW Forums : NewTek TriCaster

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Rhys WoolfVideo data rate
by on Mar 22, 2012 at 1:02:54 am

Hi guys,

I was hoping I could get some help.

I've recently had a tricaster set up for work and I've hooked it up so I can capture the streams into Premiere Pro CS5..

However it only allows me to capture effectively for about a minute...after that a message comes up saying Video Data Rate too high...and the vision is jerky and the audio is mashed up...kind of like it been sped up.

I've made sure the output of the tricaster matches the sequence in Premiere..but it only can capture for the first minute or so before it mucks up.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Rhys

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Kane PetersonRe: Video data rate
by on Mar 26, 2012 at 7:02:38 pm

Need a bit more info. Are you connecting the video output of the TriCaster into Premier? Or are you taking captured files from the TriCaster to Premier?

It sounds like you are taking video output from TriCaster and trying to capture in Premier. If that is the case, it appears that your system can't keep up with the video input. Perhaps your storage is too slow? Is this SD or HD that you are trying to capture?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]