Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

audio will not render out of Premier / AE

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Tim Smithaudio will not render out of Premier / AE
by on May 12, 2011 at 6:20:58 pm

I've never encountered this ever using any video software... I have no idea what to do.

I'm trying to edit some video, I've made proxies for some avc files (working with avc files is a whole other story but I will save you that for another thread) and am editing them in Premier CS5. Now when I try to export the clips off the timeline with audio (either with the proxies OR with the original avc files) the render bar stays at 0% for ever and I have to shut down premier and start again. If I render with only video it seems to work fine but then I have no audio.

I thought I might be able to bypass this by importing the edit project into After Effects and rendering from there but the exact same thing happens when audio is included in the render. Without audio it just whizzes right through it, I select audio and it just freezes at 0%.

I'm stuck now considering recording the audio off the timeline with some recording software then reassembling them in another editing program but there has to be a reason and solution. Any ideas?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tim SmithRe: audio will not render out of Premier / AE
by on May 12, 2011 at 11:36:02 pm

well I did some tinkering and managed to render the premier project via media encoder. Doesn't work with audio via export in premier or 'make movie' in after effects with audio.

I noticed that it takes an additional 5-10 minutes rendering audio files at the start in media encoder but it was giving me visual feedback confirming it was actually doing something, so I waited and it eventually actually rendered the video with audio. So maybe if I left it in ae or premier it would start rendering eventually but this works fine I guess :/

I sound like a noob maybe but its never happened before.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Ben DialRe: audio will not render out of Premier / AE
by on Apr 5, 2013 at 5:50:42 pm

I was having the same problem. I just walked out of the room and it started rendering 5 minutes later. I think it's a bit rate conversion issue because I have audio in 44100 and I bounce in 48000. either way patience i guess.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]