Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Denoiser - Does this feature do anything?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
409industriesDenoiser - Does this feature do anything?
by on Oct 23, 2005 at 11:11:27 pm

I have a very hissy audio clip that i was hoping to remove some of the noise from the background of the person talking on video.

I have been experimenting with the Denoiser feature, but cant seem to get it to do anything useful? It doesnt even look like the clip renders at all? What parameters do i adjust to get rid of that hissing noise in the background?

If anyone can maybe point me to some help on this matter id really appreciate it. Thank you.

-Aaron

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

mike velteRe: Denoiser - Does this feature do anything?
by on Oct 24, 2005 at 11:15:28 am

Try the low pass filter..start with the slider to the right and move it left until the hiss is reduced.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

409industriesRe: Denoiser - Does this feature do anything?
by on Oct 24, 2005 at 4:50:55 pm

I will give this a shot when i get home from work. The Denoiser interface is not very intuitive and adobe help doesn't have much information documented on how to actually USE this feature. It just describes what the options are for...

Any other suggestions?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]