Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Side by Side Images

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Brian FinifterSide by Side Images
by on Jun 1, 2005 at 12:37:41 am

My friend and I (my friend being the one who uses Premeire) are trying to export an animatic alongside the finished movie product in 6.0. My first question is how does one put two complete frames side by side and not in a split frame effect?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Steven L. GotzRe: Side by Side Images
by on Jun 1, 2005 at 3:17:24 am

What is the playback method? If you create a project with the correct dimensions, you can do anything you want. But two 4:3 frames do not fit into one 4:3 frame without making each one 50% of it's original scale.

Steven
Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 / After Effects 6.5 Pro http://www.stevengotz.com
Learning Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 http://www.lynda.com
Contributing Writer, PeachPit Press, Visual QuickPro Guide, Premiere Pro 1.5

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Brian FinifterRe: Side by Side Images
by on Jun 3, 2005 at 1:30:25 am

It's for web delivery. We've adjusted the canvas to be wider, allowing space enough for both images and used the motion settings to line them up side by side. We've gotten, by trial and error, the placement to just the way we want it and it looks perfect in the little preview area inside the table. The problem is when we click OK to actually apply the effect, everything ends up distorted. The image on the left takes up about 20% of the frame, while the image on the right is stretched out of proportion to cover the rest. It looks good in the preview, so what's the deal?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Brian FinifterRe: Side by Side Images
by on Jun 3, 2005 at 1:30:25 am

It's for web delivery. We've adjusted the canvas to be wider, allowing space enough for both images and used the motion settings to line them up side by side. We've gotten, by trial and error, the placement to just the way we want it and it looks perfect in the little preview area inside the table. The problem is when we click OK to actually apply the effect, everything ends up distorted. The image on the left takes up about 20% of the frame, while the image on the right is stretched out of proportion to cover the rest. It looks good in the preview, so what's the deal?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]