Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Importing and editing movie?

COW Forums : Apple iPad

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
George DeLargeImporting and editing movie?
by on Apr 19, 2012 at 8:35:03 pm

Hello folks,

I'm somewhat puzzled in this matter, and hoping someone can help me out here. Recently my Mac laptop became unavaible to use, and so I purchased an iPad with the hopes of still being able to edit my short films on the tablet and exporting them to Vimeo or whatnot.

What I'm having difficulty understanding is how does one import raw h.264 HD video files from a DSLR, for example, into the iPad? Every tutorial I've seen tells me to either download them to a computer first, change the format etc., and then drag them into the plugged-in iPad for editing on the iMovie app. Sounds good. But I don't have a computer.

I know it's possible to download photos into the iPad, but that hasn't been working either and I'm not sure how videos would react, seeing as they are huge, big files. Is that the way to go? Would seriously appreciate some help here.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]