Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Panasonic Z10000 3D in side-by-side over HDMI?

COW Forums : Stereoscopic 3D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Carlos MoralesPanasonic Z10000 3D in side-by-side over HDMI?
by on Mar 13, 2012 at 6:23:24 pm

Does anyone know if the Panasonic Z10000 can output 3D in a side-by-side configuration over HDMI (similar to the Sony NX3D1)?

In a nutshell, we are trying to stream 3D live using our existing video infrastructure. The receiving end of the stream will have a projector that can display 3D from a side-by-side video signal and our video switcher/encoders can handle a traditional 1080p stream. So I'm thinking the answer is to send the signal in a side-by-side configuration.

I have narrowed the camera choices to the Panny Z10000 and the Sony NX3D1. Based on reading reviews, it sounds like the Sony NX3D1 has more limitations than the Panny, such as no white balance in 3D mode. So the Panny seems like a good choice, but only if it can output a live 3D stream in side-by-side.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

carlos

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Rory McLeanRe: Panasonic Z10000 3D in side-by-side over HDMI?
by on Mar 15, 2012 at 11:53:07 am

I am running this setup right now. Side by side over HDMI from the Z10000 to a JVC 3D TV. Looks great.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alejandro CastanRe: Panasonic Z10000 3D in side-by-side over HDMI?
by on Mar 23, 2012 at 8:15:32 pm

Hi Carlos
I apologize to you for my daring for this but I am Blu-Ray 3D author and I am interested in making a Blu-Ray 3D project with Z10000 assets, for it, Could you help me with that? If is possible and you desire it, I could do one Blu-Ray 3D demo for you "free"
Thanks for your time
Best Regards
Alejandro

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]