Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

The Adjustment Bureau

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Stephen SmithThe Adjustment Bureau
by on Aug 25, 2011 at 6:00:08 pm

The Adjustment Bureau is in the Red-box and I liked it. Well worth a dollar. A few things, it is not an action movie, I would almost call it a Romance / Science fiction movie. Maybe everyone else on the planet already new that. I'm a big fan of movies where the hero is really smart and can out think the "bad guys" and Matt Damon has made a great living playing those types of characters. Lots of great dialog and thinking in the movie. This is not the best film of this year but who said it had to be. I enjoyed it for what it was, even though the ending felt incomplete. It felt as if they where leading to this amazing mind blowing ending and it didn't. One side note: What in the world is wrong with being a school teacher. I think that is a career that will help way more people then being a famous dancer. You'll have to see it to see what I mean.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark SuszkoRe: The Adjustment Bureau
by on Aug 25, 2011 at 8:31:03 pm

Looking forward to renting it myself this weekend. Probably make a good double-feature with his friend Ben Affleck's movie: "Paycheck", which I think was decent and should have gotten a little more love from critics.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Tim WilsonRe: The Adjustment Bureau
by on Aug 26, 2011 at 4:39:53 pm

[Mark Suszko] " Ben Affleck's movie: "Paycheck","

Also check out The Town. My boy Jeremy Renner was Oscar-nominated for his supporting role, and Affleck also directed. Did an even better job with that than he did with the very good Gone Baby Gone.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]